Thursday, December 6, 2012

Luke 2:52

Sharing time on Sunday is revolved around the scripture Luke 2:52 "And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man." The outline suggests that we sing "Jesus Once Was A Little Child" and display pictures of Jesus at different stages of his life which I plan to do. Then it suggests that we divide the primary kids into 4 groups and in each group we rotate into stations to focus on each section of this scripture. With my small primary, it's fun and easy to go a little overboard on handouts and activities! This time I made a little booklet for each child to take around to each station and fill out or work on. Hopefully, after sharing time the kids will have the desire to be like Jesus in each of these areas so that they can have a balanced life.

I think by looking at my outline, these documents will be self-explanatory! I plan to give my adult helpers a copy of what they should do in their station (found in the outline.) I plan to copy these booklets {double-sided} at the church library...the activity on a full sheet should be in the middle!

Here are the links to my files:
Outline: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bz6i2sTLZ6miRE5ZVTBKVmxJZzA
Senior Primary Booklet: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bz6i2sTLZ6miQmkxaThkQ2JmSDQ
Junior Primary Booklet: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bz6i2sTLZ6miSTVFeWRwSTBSbDQ
Signs to put on walls: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0Bz6i2sTLZ6mieThQX1dmekJ5T0U

13 comments:

  1. I was just preparing my sharing time for this Sunday and found your darling booklets. Thank you so much for sharing all your hard work. They are perfect. I printed them and will be using them with my primary.
    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are amazing Camille! Thank you so much for sharing your talents!! :) This will be such a fun sharing time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It's like you read my mind. This is exactly what I wanted to do and here you've done all the hard work for me!! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly a blessing for me today. Its the perfect sharing time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your darling idea and work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I was wanting to do something like this! These are perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Camille,

    You are such a generous person to do all the work making these and then spending the time to post them and help us out so much. I was sooo busy and overwhelmed this week and finally had a moment to work on sharing time late tonight and found your page.

    Thank, thank, thank you!!

    Misty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't thank you enough for all the time that you spent doing this amazing sharing time! As you can see it's getting onto 1am and I am finally able to sit down and figure out what I can come up with for the kids to do. My prayers were answered when I found your blog through your post on Sugardoodles.net. Thank goodness we don't start until 11am so I will have time to put them together in the morning.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, thank you for all of your hard work and for sharing. Our Primary children will LOVE this and it is fun to do something different and more interactive with them. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your nice comments everyone! As you can tell I haven't done much with this blog but your comments make it worth it and help me to have a desire to post more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing all of your hard work! I'm new to this calling, and I really appreciate the incite to how to flesh out the given information.

    ReplyDelete